Through the Haven Connect portal, you will be able to export your waitlist to an excel file. To do that, follow the below steps.
- On your dashboard, click on the check box as shown which will select all the applicants on the first page of the list. If you need to export removed and moved-in applicants, select those statuses from the sidebar before you select applicants.
- Click on "Select all xxxx applicants" to select your whole list
- Click on the Actions button and select the Export option
- Choose the columns you'd like to have on exported spreadsheet
- Once the export option is selected, the excel file will be downloaded in .csv format to your computer. You will need to save the file as an Excel file so you can sort your waitlist and edit it in Excel. Also, you must ensure that you add a filter to the Excel file so you can order your waitlist in the same format as in Haven Connect.