Keep your messaging consistent and accurate across users at your community. If you work with multiple team members or at multiple properties, you can all now have access to the same templates.
How to share templates across your property(ies):
- Go to your Settings at the top right
- Click Templates from the lefthand side panel
3. Select an existing template to edit, delete or copy it or click the New Template button to create a blank template
4. Click the box to "Share template with your whole organization" to share with everyone at your company or "Share with users at your properties" to share with users at select properties
5. You can then select one more more properties and this will share your template across all users at that property.
Note that if a template is shared across multiple properties, then a change made by anyone with access to this template will be reflected for everyone else