Haven Connect lets you log in with a cell phone or email address. However, if you didn't provide both when signing up only one of them may work. For example, if your email address does not work, please try the mobile login (and vice versa).
Log In With Email:
- Please visit https://app.havenconnect.com/login to open a tab to login.
- Enter the email and the password that you chose when you created your account and then click "Log In".
- If you forget your password please click on the "forgot password" link or visit https://app.havenconnect.com/reset-password.
- The password field and a forgot password link will show up once an email address has been typed in.
- You will either receive confirmation that we've reset your password or an alert letting you know that you don't have an account.
- Check your email that we sent the reset password email to (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc). If you don't see the email in the first few minutes, please check your spam folder. The subject line of the email is "Reset your Haven Connect Password"
- Choose a new password. Your password will need one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and a number. It must be at least 8 characters. Click Save and Log In.
- If the password was successful you should see this screen containing all your applications and an "Update Info" button for active applications. Rejected applications will not have an "Update Info" button
Log In With Mobile SMS (Text Message) Pin Code:
You can log in to Haven Connect on your desktop (or phone) using your mobile phone.
- Please visit app.havenconnect.com/login to open a tab to login. Enter your phone number and click "Log In" and wait for a login code to be texted to your number.
- Next, enter the login code that was texted to you and click "Verify & Log In".
- If the password was successful you should see this screen containing all your applications and an "Update Info" button for active applications. Rejected applications do will not have an "Update Info" button