Sometimes email providers mistakenly block legitimate emails and mark them as spam. To make sure you receive important emails from Haven Connect and affordable properties regarding your housing application(s), please follow these steps
Sign in to your account at Gmail.com and do the following:
1. Add the address to your contacts.
Add email@example.com to your Gmail Contacts. Google will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
- Go to: https://contacts.google.com/
- Click Create Contact
- Add Haven Connect firstname.lastname@example.org and make a note such as Affordable Housing Software to help you remember why you are receiving this emails in the future
2. Mark messages as ‘Not spam’. If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam.
- In Gmail, navigate to the Spam folder on the lefthand side of your inbox, click More if you don't see it.
- Search for emails containing email@example.com
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then Not spam.
Outlook.com, Windows Live Mail, Hotmail and MSN Mail
Sign in to your account at Outlook.com and do the following:
1. Add the address to your contacts
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Outlook.com Contacts. Outlook.com will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
- When logged in to your Outlook.com e-mail account, click the People logo on the left hand side ribbon
- Click the New Contact option to add a new contact.
- Enter all the contact's details and click Create to save the contact
2. Add the address to your safe senders
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then on View all Outlook Settings
- Select Mail and then Junk email in the sub-menu.
- To the list of Safe senders and domains, add email@example.com, press enter and click on Save
- Scroll down to Safe mailing lists and repeat the process
- Exit to inbox once done
Sign in to your account at https://login.yahoo.com/ and do the following:
- In your yahoo mailbox, go to Contacts and click on Add a New Contact
- In the contact details add firstname.lastname@example.org and click Save